Never said it was an excuse...but it's a reality. I doubt the guy gets anything more than manslaughter..if that.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And for the record the rapist was a guy. No matter how he hid the perp was man. </div></div>
Oh no, "It" is a special person
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Never said it was an excuse...but it's a reality. I doubt the guy gets anything more than manslaughter..if that.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
well if he tries to use that as an excuse i bet he gets more
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And for the record the rapist was a guy. No matter how he hid the perp was man. </div></div>
Oh no, "It" is a special person</div></div>
Nope its a dude. LOL no it to it.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well according to some on here, the guy shoulda grabbed "it" by the hair, spun it around and said "god I'm so happy", and poured it to "it" </div></div>
Scissor me timbers!!!!
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well according to some on here, the guy shoulda grabbed "it" by the hair, spun it around and said "god I'm so happy", and poured it to "it" </div></div>
Scissor me timbers!!!! </div></div>
haha
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well if he tries to use that as an excuse i bet he gets more </div></div>
Raider your young and want to save the world. I applaud that. You have even posted some stuff that seemed mature. Alot of time you remind me of a kid wanting to fit in. I really hope your not so oblivious to adulthood your not prepared for it.
GO VOLS
Have you ever been in a situation where you went into a rage because you either felt threatened or afraid...your primal survival instincts take over, and it's quite possible to do things you wouldn't think you would do....that guy seems to be in that state. If a woman was being raped and she killed her attacker, would you feel that she was justified? The same argument applies here.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I say,
The man isn't over his bag limmit on Trannies, and he can legally bag 3 per year, either sex....So I don't see a problem, as long as he was using a weapon which was in season...and I think fire Extinquisher season opened that day....
Looks legal to me
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks